Tuesday 23 April 2013

Howdy to All?

It's been very long time not doing and updating my account. Just inspired today to give short update and make my blogs alive again.

So, how was my co-bloggers and friends here?
I hope all are doing fine and feel good always and the same time earning :)

Well for me, I am still doing good and striving more to be good and physically fit.
I'm getting in fit, from 69 kls. last July 2012 to 62 kls. to date, not so far in my ideal weight. I do Zumba Fitness everyday and Weights every other day. Also did some healthy life style and more concern on food intake specially on calories.Much more taking water as much as possible. I also meet new group of friends.

By the way Friends, I am so thankful and grateful for all who visit and interested to my blog. Knowing that my account still alive and still on air. : ) Thank you!!!

Friends, I will catch up very soon!!!


5 comments:

  1. Finally! nag visit na gyud. Always my support on and off blogosphere

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha!ha! ha!ha!
      My Ever much Supporter!!!
      As I said Inspired mag update.:)
      Thank You!!!

      Delete
  2. I like the way you describe the sharing and expression through writing this interesting article
    ok do not forget to visit my blog:
    Paid To Online Click
    Information Money Online

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. Just dropping by to say THANK YOU for the support you provided to my blog that is closing soon. I hope to see you on my other blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. how do you do friend. my name denny aby, do I can change over link with you, I request.
    my url http://dennyaby321.blogspot.com/
    I come from indonesia state

    ReplyDelete

***Welcome to Sunmagicflower Blogs! ***
I am be greatful to hear your comments and opinion.
Please feel free to write here and will catch you very soon!
Thank you.