Friday 3 August 2012

WWW from my BFF

Hi Friends!
It's first friday today in the month of August.
I can't stop myself But I would like to express my happiness here.

I received a cute stuff  of WWW ( What Women Want) from my Best friend since 1985...We are in 27 years BFF.. Her  named is Joan. She did surprised me today.She texted me that she left something with our Office Lobby Guard..She dropped the 2pairs of cute earings placed in SM packaging and the funny thing she did not removed the price tag..he he he..maybe she will collect me after ha ha ha

That's my pretty Joan BFF..so simple yet very thoughtful even in No Occassion she will give me something to brighten more my day.Thank You Lord for giving me Joan in my life.
Even we did not meet frequently but the friendship still the same as we are always constantly meet.Because we can update our life in short talk but quality talk.Even our eyes can speak and express our feelings if there's anyone around us.And I know everyone of you had a friend like her. And that's What Women Wants:) WWW

Happy weekend everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. salam super sahabat,
    tetap semangat dan sukses selalu ya
    ditunggu kunjungan baliknya :)

    ReplyDelete

***Welcome to Sunmagicflower Blogs! ***
I am be greatful to hear your comments and opinion.
Please feel free to write here and will catch you very soon!
Thank you.