Tuesday 7 February 2012

Hearts Day

February is hearts month..
So, Valentine's day is fast approaching.
As floral artist, am looking forward to see more variety and colorful flowers in the farms and my buying areas..

I love to see colorful roses..

I have some friends,co- employees and even my Boss turns as my personal clients or customer in my Passion-flower arrangements..

And now, I'm started composing and almost complete my raw materials for the Special Hearts day on Feb14...

I am looking forward in my personal touch and creativity this coming Feb.13 & 14...

Hope to share my Floral Designs Photos next week...

God Bless everyone and Happy Hearts month..  

No comments:

Post a Comment

***Welcome to Sunmagicflower Blogs! ***
I am be greatful to hear your comments and opinion.
Please feel free to write here and will catch you very soon!
Thank you.